Presented by Georgia Ports Authority. Celebrate Savannah’s rich architectural and interior design history during the
Presented by Georgia Ports Authority. Celebrate Savannah’s rich architectural and interior design history during the Fourth Annual Savannah Antiques and Architecture Weekend. This year’s theme, ”Down by the Riverside”, focuses on Savannah’s Port and its history “From Cobblestones to Containers.”
– Thursday, March 5: First Look, Pre-Opening Tour of Plant Riverside District, 6:00 PM Cocktail Reception at Rocks on the Roof at Bohemian Hotel, 7:00 – 9:00 PM Tours of Plant Riverside District, Sponsored by Soundview Wealth Advisors & Georgia Power
Developer and Owner, Richard Kessler and Architect, Christian Sottile will tour guests through Plant Riverside District, Savannah’s vibrant new entertainment destination. Once an iconic power plant, the repurposed 4.5-acre project now represents the beauty of progress, anchored by JW Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District.
– Friday, March 6: The Annual Madeira Luncheon, Noon, Hyatt Regency, Bay Street, Harborside Ballroom, Sponsored by SCAD – The University for Creative Careers
Susan Sully, acclaimed author, photographer, and specialist in southern architecture and design will present her latest book, Southern Hospitality at Home, highlighting four of Savannah’s most welcoming homes.
– Friday, March 6, Exclusive Cocktail Reception and Tour of a West Gaston Street Home featured in Susan Sully’s “Southern Hospitality at Home.”, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Sponsored by Mr. Joe Herring
Experience authentic “Southern Hospitality at Home” in a stunning Savannah residence featured in Sully’s book. Sully will lead a tour and be available for questions and book signings.
– Saturday, March 7: “What’s In Your Attic?” Your Treasures Evaluated by Celebrity Appraisers, Saturday, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM, Cranmer Hall, 27 W. Charlton St., Sponsored by iGavel Auctions, Everard Auctions & Appraisals and Jewelry & Silver Specialists
Back by popular demand! Internationally renowned authorities in the fields of antiques, decorative arts and oriental antiquities, Amanda Everard and Lark Mason are joined by Jane Mullino, a specialist in silver and jewelry, to evaluate your treasures.
– Saturday, March 7: Cruise Aboard “The Georgia Queen”, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, River Street Landing, Sponsored by Georgia Ports Authority
A Dixieland Band will entertain guests on a spectacular Savannah River Cruise, lunch on delicious Southern fare and learn about the history of Savannah’s port with Savannah’s most popular educator, Roger Smith, and Robert Morris, Chief Communications Officer for Georgia Ports Authority.
– Saturday, March 7: The Green-Meldrim Gala, 14 W. Macon St., 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Sponsored by The Gala Patrons
Top off Savannah Antiques and Architecture Weekend honoring our generous Sponsors, Speakers, Appraisers, and Patrons. This glittering evening in the sumptuous surroundings of the Historic Green-Meldrim Mansion is not to be missed! An additional highlight of the evening is the exciting Silent Auction!