Christmas Festival at Trustees' Garden
Trustees’ Garden presents its 4th annual holiday event crafted for our community that brings together our neighbors and visitors in celebration, with 100% chance of
Trustees’ Garden presents its 4th annual holiday event crafted for our community that brings together our neighbors and visitors in celebration, with 100% chance of snow! The Christmas Festival at Trustees’ Garden will be a safe, fun event filled with activities for all ages!
We are pleased to have CURE Childhood Cancer as the Beneficiary of the fourth annual Christmas Festival at Trustees’ Garden.
- Event runs Rain or Shine; no refunds for inclement weather.
- No unaccompanied Children will be allowed.
- Children 5 years of age and under do not require a ticket.
- Purchase of ticket grants Trustees’ Garden permission to use images/photographs in media promoting the event.
- Wristbands will be given at the door to each ticket holder; they will be required to get back into the event if guest leaves property.
- Security Guards will be posted at the entry checking bags and hand wanding all guests coming into the event.
- No Weapons (Includes Knives)
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Open Containers/Flasks
- We understand that some small children will have special snacks and drinks, those items are allowed.
- Service Animals only are allowed.
- As a prepaid ticket holder, you and your family will have a designated line so you don’t have to wait! Please follow the signs posted to the Prepaid Ticket line for quick access to all the fun!
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
10 E Broad Street