HOW TO USE: AVOID Scheduling Conflicts
- Check Month
- Check DAY of WEEK: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun,
- Check WHICH Day of Week of THAT Month ? 1st Sat ? 2nd Sat? 3rd Sat? 4th Sat. or LAST(NOTE: The Numbers refer to WHICH day of week – NOT a specific DATE)
- Check the Listings in the Savannah Master Calendar- the FULL CALENDAR for Other events that might conflict -ie Monthly Meetings of the Savannah Chamber of Commerce, etc or special events that don’t occur annually.
- AVOID Conflicts by changing your event’s MONTH, Date, DAY of Week, START TIME.
- ALWAYS Enter YOUR event’s Info into the www.SavannahMasterCalendar.com the SOONER you enter YOUR event -the SOONER other people will AVOID conflicting!
** DISCLAIMER: THINGS CHANGE: The calendar below is based upon HISTORICAL records of when these events have taken place. Please check with EACH organization directly to confirm actual dates for the CURRENT YEAR.
[table “7” not found /]